30 September 2009

Talak Battah

I have known couples, straight and gay, that likes to breakup simply just to makeup later. They says that it spice up the relationship. In the end, these couples never stayed together.

I don't believe in making up after breaking up. Reconciliation just wouldn't work at all. It takes a leap of faith to start a relationship, dedication to maintain one and determination to end one. It's one thing to fight and makeup, it's totally different when breakup is involved. If you can cry breakup just because of some nuisance, I seriously doubt how serious you are in the relationship. And if you are with someone who threaten you by breaking up with you, I'll say good riddance to him if I were you. Who need someone insecure in their life? Drama, well, it is my belief that drama is best enjoyed when it doesn't involve me.

Some say that if you truly loved someone, his flaws will seems like his best attributes. But when his best attributes starts to annoys you, then it is an indication that somehow you have loved him less. To be, or not to be: that is the question: whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them?

No comments: