08 August 2012

Gym Sauna

Of all the steamy stories I heard about the gym locker, I for one has never encounter any for the pass few years, until recently that is. My oh my, let me add that it is not once but twice. Talk about things coming in pair.

I come to realize that the reason why I never encounter this, is all due to timing. More specifically going to the gym at non peak hours. Back to the steamy story, what happened was there there was only two person in the sauna, and the other person walk around and flip his towel before me, showing the cock. In the first encounter it was erect, in the second it was not. Regardless, it takes me to reach out to grab the tool to initiate the whole action sequence, but i suspect that if I were to flash mine, it would probably resulted the same too.

Well, was it fun? I wouldn't deny the thrill of it. But would I go to gym just for that? Probably not, but if I were to go to the gym those weird hours, I guess I wouldn't mind being a bit naughty.

No comments: