05 October 2006

Greed

"I am not sure how I should handle bf #2."
"What's the problem?"
"Well, he is attached with this guy for years now. But I just don't like the idea of him having another bf."
"Excuse me, you have 2 bfs yourself."
"Whatever, that's not the point."
"What the fuck... that's not the point?"
"I wonder if I should ask him to breakup with his current bf. Just to see how much he loves me."
"Would you if he ask you to do the same thing?"
"I don't know."
"And you expect an answer from him..."

The problem with people playing the love game, is that sometimes they became over ego in themselves. Just because they are able to handle two guys at the same time, they thought that they are invincible. Failing to realize that two can play the game. They demand to be serve the best in the most loyal fashion but they themselves refuse to act the same. Although it is unlikely that they will ever be faithful, else they would never play the game, but still they are constantly clouded by their own judgment of their worthiness.

One would thought that a man who could juggle a few relationship simultaneously would have a sharp mentality to balance it all. Some men really does balance it well, but most are just greedy. Wanting to have it all but unwilling to pay the price. There are always a price to pay for indulgence, and if you over swap your card then you have to be prepare to face the statement at the end of the month. And if things get out of hand, no one would really sympathize him.
ainable....

No comments: