21 May 2010

Serendipity

The fun thing about knowing things that you shouldn't know about other people is intensively exciting, especially when it's gay stuff. I was checking out other men's profile on a certain website and came across a blog url, which I would usually check out. The writings were mature and the content interesting, as it is written by a gay living in KL. He often mention his friend's name in a slightly masqueraded style. All is well until I came across a piece that mentioned a name and that whatever that he was writing about seems to be about someone I knew. Upon further reading, I was able to confirm that he was talking about exactly the same guy. At that point, laughter burst out. Somehow the sense of voyeurism makes me laugh uncontrollably. The things you find out by reading other people's blog is simply amazing. All praise the miracle of serendipity. Lesson learned, refrain yourself from indulging your secrets to people who blog. Haha.

On the same website, in a totally different situation, someone I knew professionally previously messaged me. I knew that he was gay long ago and thus try to stay clear of him. I am not sure if he knows I'm gay, or whether he knew I knew he is gay, but that is irrelevant. It wasn't exactly surprising when he ask me if I want to have fun, it was the next question he asked that surprised me. Well, maybe not surprising since its becoming a rampant activity within the circle. But the fact that he have tried them gives me mixed feeling. What if he knew I have the same habit? Awkwardness to the max indeed.


This MV was posted on the blog, it was a nice MV but the singer did a terrible cover of the original song. I guess it's asking too much nowadays to have the best of both world.

No comments: