21 September 2006

Open Sesame

"Let me get this straight, you and your bf both goes out to have fun?"
"Yup."
"So, it's alright for you to have sex with me?"
"Yup."
"Why not threesome? You, me and your bf?"
"No way."
"Why not?"
"How could I stand to see someone besides me having fun with my bf?"
"But you just said that you and him both goes out to have fun..."
"Yeah, but it's two different thing."
"It is? So, basically what you're telling me is that you share your bf with strangers but not someone that you might know?"
"You can say so."
"Hmm...."

There are a few types of open relationship. One of those are which both go separate way to have fun but never together. This kind of relationship befuddles me. They are protective over their bf yet they allow them to go outside to have fun. Maybe one of them has the habit of outsourcing body parts for sexual intercourse purpose, so the other might have been coax into the act... although it seems highly unlikely. The whole situation just seems like a paradox to me which I can't begin to understand.

If you were to say that both went out for their fun and also came together for group fun, that I can understand. It's actually match made in heaven. It's just like two faithful guy together, two slutty guy together are also consider a great match. At least the matter of infidelity are no longer troubling the relationship. Look at the famous celebrity couple in the circle. Obviously, rumors has it that they often organize group fun together which includes heavy usage of drugs. I don't know them personally, but it all sounds fine to me. As long as they are happy doing what they want to do, there really isn't much we should comment on. Maybe an invitation to one of those party, that would be something. Another thing to add to my profoundly-vain-to-do-list.

No comments: