29 April 2013

Come what may

Never know I could feel like this, like I've never seen the sky before.
Want to vanish inside your kiss, every day I love you more and more.
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing? Telling me to give you everything.
Seasons may change, winter to spring but I love you until the end of time.

Until the end of time, when spring turns into eternal winter night
Everything that is mine can be forsaked, yet I yearn to hear you sing
A song of love that reminds me of your kiss that has long since left
Under a strange sky that I once knew, the feeling of lost echos

Come what may, I have accepted my fate but I'll love you till my dying day,
A day that doesn't seem so far away,
Come what may, I have nothing to lose when I lost you that day,
A day that feels like yesterday.


No comments: