05 January 2015

of Jealous & Possesive Boyfriend

At 4am, Kelvin messaged me and asked if I would like to go over to his place in the morning. When I replied his message, it was already 10am. He said that he was with his mom, so the plan was called off. Just another normal hookup gone sour, or so I thought. At around 4pm, Kelvin message me again asking me where I am. I told him I was at home. He asked me if I was alone, which I replied yes, I am home alone. Then he asked me if I am with this particular guy that was on Grindr. I told him again that I'm all by myself. But he was relentless. He asked if I'm with a guy called Terry, and send me a picture suggesting that I might know him under a different name. At that point, I was pissed. I bombarded that, if he choose not to believe what I said, he is better off not asking. Sadly, I don't think he got that message as he blocked me, but not before him calling me ruining his relationship.

I have had my share of sexing other man's boyfriend. No, there was no guilt for me. I'm certainly not going to be held responsible for anybody's relationship going south. But to be blamed for fucking with someone I didn't fuck with, that's my first time. In the beginning I was angry, but the more I think about it, the more I pity both Terry and Kelvin (err, maybe not Kelvin, gays don't forgive so easily, boohoo). To have a boyfriend that is jealous and possessive to that extent is depressing. A prayer to Terry, wherever and whoever you are, if ever you are real. Can't really rule out that it's just a wild fantasy by someone who overdose on illegal substances. Oh no, I'm not being mean here, I'm speaking a fact.

No comments: