22 January 2015

of New Faces & Old Fucks

The gay scene in KL is small, smaller still for gay men with huge appetite for sex. Throw in superficial discrimination, fetishes of all sorts and some sex drugs, the circle become even smaller still. I have since established the degree of separation between one fuck to another, after meticulously comparing data with a fellow buddy... I mean fellow researcher. The findings were staggering.

If you live in KL just as I, but our path never cross, it's likely that we will remain strangers until the end, yet we will still have common friends. We may even copulated the same man, or men, but statistically, you and I will remain ignorant of each other's presence or role in the other's life, forever. So concluded the study of my sundry sex life.

After more than a decade and a half, I honestly do not remember how many men I've played with. But then again, after such long years, many details would have been forgotten unless visual cue was given, preferably the same picture that I have seen before, because wrinkles and body fat can change a person's appearance dramatically. You can't really blame me for not recognising you after seeing your latest profile picture, since our last shag was several years ago and in between this time we have not communicate nor visibly active on social media. Except for a few that I have manage to keep in contact with throughout the years, I have basically lost contact with all the men I sexed with. Surprisingly unsurprising, it's very common and most people go through the same tribulation in achieving the Great Promiscuous. Those that remembers, well, you obviously haven't had enough variants in your sex life. Good for you for being loyal, but in case your lack of variance in sex life is because of some physical attribution imposed by superficial discrimination, well, you can always pay for it. Really, why pay for gym or slimming packages that don't work, when all you need is a fuck that is just one message away. It doesn't matter whether I condoned human trafficking or not, the trade is active nonetheless.

Oh wait, I have drifted away from the initial motive of this post. Remember the Kelvin & Terry post (..of Jealous & Possesive Boyfriend) where I was accused of fucking someone I don't even know, it turns out, I do know that person and have fucked him years ago. All matters considered, I am still wrongly accused, but knowing that I have actually fucked the guy, makes me feel so much more at ease. Twisted. I know.

No comments: