21 March 2009

Broken and Bended Heart

"My boyfriend is happily attached, but I'm not."
"But you are the unfaithful one, how could he be happily attached?"
"Ignorance is bliss."
"Ah... indeed. So, are you telling me that you are in pain?"
"To a certain extent, yes."
"Then I'm sure you know what's the right thing to do."
"Come clean or breakup?"
"Somehow I have a feeling that coming clean would lead to breakup."
"I guess you're right. I'll probably keep things as it is."
"You are such a sucker for pain, are you sure you are pure top?"
"Let me give you a fuck and you'll know."
"Haha. A versatile can be a good top too you know."
"Whatever."
"Lighten up, maybe he already knows about it."
"Maybe. It's a small world anyway, he is bound to find out sooner or later."
"Well, the best course of action would be to confess."
"I am, father."
"Father says you are going to hell."
"Splendid, it would be great to see you there, then I can fuck you eternally in hell."
"What's with you and fucking me? Fetish?"
"Cause I love you so."
"How sweet, see you in hell then."
"You make a move first, I still have some unfinished business here to attend to."

Nothing can to nothing fall, nor any place be empty quite; therefore I thinke my breast hath all, those pieces still, though they be not unite. ~ John Donne

No comments: