13 April 2014

Massage boys frenzy

Ever try turning on Grindr or Jack'd in Bukit Bintang area? If you did, you'll realize that your screen is swarm by pictures of massage boys from our neighboring countries. I guess market here must be quite good, seeing that we do have constant supplies of boys offering their bodies to local men and foreign visitors alike.

It doesn't take a genius to know that their pictures has gone through photoshop. Flawless skin and perfect body everyone of them? I don't think that there are that many hunky men running around in our city.

I have even come across a site that explicitly discuss the performance and services provided by massage boys in the country. The information provided allows people to peek into the world of paid sex. Honestly speaking, if I'm rich and I can afford it, I wouldn't mind giving it a try or two, or maybe three... but at a price tag of RM200, I think I rather spend it on some quality food or splurge on luxury items I don't need.

No comments: